Zyderma Clarifying Cream
The unique combination of skin nurturing ingredients and MicroSilver BG cares for and helps soothe skin, promotes the skin’s own natural healing process and helps to regulate the skin flora and reduce harmful bacteria.
The Antimicrobial Cleansing Power of MicroSilver BG™
Reports on care and successes utilizing silver as an antimicrobial cleanser have been documented for the following symptoms, including:
- Acne & Acne inversa (or Hidradenitis Suppurativa)
- Body odours
- Fungal infections
- Insect Bites
- Warts & genital warts
MicroSilver BG™ cleanses a broad spectrum of bacteria from the skin, including (but not limited) to the following:
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Multiresistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Multiresistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (normal and multiresistant)
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Enterococcus faecium
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Legionella gratiana
- MicroSilver BG™
- 1,3 Propanediol
Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (PEG-FREE)
This cream is ideal for daily use and care of blemished and sensitive skin.
We recommend using ZydermaHS Clarifying Cream for at least a week to see the full benefit of the cream on your skin. To avoid product interaction, please do not combine with products containing harsh ingredients (eg. salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc.).
To be applied twice a day, morning and night (before going to bed).
- Prepare the skin by removing make-up and other product residues.
- Wash face with a mild, or gentle cleanser.
- Pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a thin layer of Clarifying Cream, gently massaging into skin until product disappears. No need to over apply, as a little goes a long way. Do not rinse off.
Note: Any serums should be applied before Zyderma HS; whereas all other products, such as moisturizers, anti-ageing creams, sunscreens and makeup can be applied after.